Oakmont Senior Living takes your privacy seriously and understands that you care about the privacy and security of your personal information and how that information is used and shared.
The following policy describes how we collect, protect and use information we receive from visitors to our Sites. This Policy applies only to information collected through the Site and not to information collected offline or through use of any services not provided through the Site.
Protecting the privacy and security of your personal information is a priority and we do our best to ensure that your Personal Identifiable Information is always handled in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the following Policy.
Overview of Consumer Rights Under the CCPA
The CCPA provides you with the following rights:
- Right to know. You have the right to know what categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect about you, the sources of how we collect personal information, our business purpose for the collection and use of your personal information, and any categories of third parties with whom we share your information.
- Right to deletion. You have the right to request that we delete the personal information that we collect about you.
- Right to nondiscrimination. If you exercise any of your CCPA rights, we will not discriminate against you.
The CCPA allows you to request your information, at no cost, up to twice during a twelve (12) month period. We will provide our response in a readily usable format, which is usually electronic. If you have any questions, please contact us.
How to Contact Us About Your CCPA Rights
Ways to Contact Us.
If you would like to exercise your CCPA rights (right to know, right to deletion, right to opt out, right to nondiscrimination), please contact us through any of the following:
- Calling us at 707-535-3200 – This link opens your default phone application. or
- Emailing us at email@example.com – This link opens your default email application., or
- Visiting our website for more information
Verification of Your Identity.
To protect your privacy, we will ask you to verify your identity. We will ask you to confirm your name, email address, phone number and other information so that we can reasonably confirm your identity. We will not share any information until we can reasonably confirm your identity.
Our Response Time to Your CCPA Request
- Response Time. We will respond to your request within forty five (45) days from when you contacted us.
- Response Time for Complex Requests. If you have a complex request, the CCPA allows us up to ninety (90) days to respond. We will still contact you within forty five (45) days from when you contacted us to let you know we need more time to respond.
We provide more detailed information below about your specific rights under the CCPA.
Detailed Explanation of Consumer Rights Under the CCPA
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed or Sold
- Your Right to Know. You have the right to know what personal information we collect and or disclose.
- What Information Do You Gather About Me?
We collect only the personal information you voluntarily provide in order to deliver the best possible service. If you choose to schedule a tour or request more information we ask you to provide us with information necessary to contact you or mail you a brochure which may include, but not be limited to, the following: name, physical address, telephone number, and email address.
- Response Contents. Our response will contain the following information from the previous twelve (12) months:
- Categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected.
- The categories of the sources of the personal information.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.
- Any third parties we shared your personal information with.Whether or not we sold any of your personal information. If we sold any of your personal information, our response will tell you what information we sold, who we sold the information to, and why we sold the information. Please note that Oakmont Senior Living, Inc. does not sell customer information to any parties.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
- Your Right to Deletion. You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information that we have collected and shared with our service providers.
- Information We May Keep. The CCPA allows us to keep your personal information that we need to provide you with goods and services, detect security risks, fix any errors, exercise free speech, use your information lawfully for our internal purposes, and to comply with the law.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Oakmont Senior Living does not sell information to unrelated third parties. Oakmont Senior Living does send your contact information to the community that you selected for purposes of satisfying your request for a brochure or a tour.
Scattered throughout the Site are links or forms that can be used to contact us so you can: request more information, request a tour, make a comment, make a complaint, make suggestions, and ask questions. Your email address is required on this form so we can answer your questions, and we want your name, too, so we can address our answer in a mannerly way. We may put information from email on file, but we do not currently share, sell, license, or transmit this information with third parties without express authorization from you unless required by law. We may use your email address to inform you about current events or to send you updates regarding information that was previously sent to you.
Right to Non-Discrimination for Exercising Your CCPA Rights
- Our Non-Discrimination Policy. If you choose to exercise any of your CCPA rights, we will not discriminate against you.
Financial Incentives for Your Personal Information
- Oakmont does not offer any financial incentives due to the fact that we do not sell any information to any parties.
Asking Others to Exercise Your CCPA Rights
- Authorized Agent. The CCPA allows you to ask someone else to exercise your CCPA rights for you. The CCPA calls this person your “Authorized Agent.” Before we will share anything with your Authorized Agent, you will need to provide your written permission. Please contact us if you would like us to know who your Authorized Agent is.
- Verifying the Identity of Your Authorized Agent. Once we have your written permission, we will also ask your authorized agent to verify their identity with us directly.
We welcome your questions, comments, and all feedback pertaining to your privacy or any other issue with regard to the Site.
Last Updated: December 31, 2019